Dr. Elizebeth Harmon MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2017
Awful experience
Over charges. Didn't get an explanation of this very strong medication she had indisted I do. Horrible side effects, told me to call the drug company & then got a letter 'discharging' me. Dont go here.

March 23rd, 2015
questionable
She is an alright dr but oddly no wher eon here she was sued for millions after the death of a baby she delivered. This is how she lost her license and her rights to the salem hospital. This is why she is now only an MD. During this time she had a horrible midwife taking care of all of her patients. She was rude, condescending and unhelpful. I get mistakes happen but I'm not sure I can trust her now. Also expect a very long wait for your appointment, nearly two months

July 24th, 2014
Wonderful
I had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Harmon, Donna, and the Northbank Surgery Center. I am a bit anxious when it comes to needles, and the staff was wonderful. I feel blessed to have had Dr. Harmon perform my surgery - even though I had a rather large fibroid in my uterus, she was able to remove it vaginally, much less invasive. The recovery has been wonderful and the continued care is great. I would recommend this staff and surgery center to anyone! :)

July 30th, 2013
Unprofessional
Had a urine collect done at her lab; was told to leave it behind a small door in the wall. Upon opening the door, there were quite a few other cups that apparently had been left there for some time. Is friendly but takes much time sharing details of experiences I would rather not hear. Seemed odd to see consumer goods for sale in the office. And who knows what to make of the legal notice in the local newspaper? Nothing online; just wish her and patients the best.

May 9th, 2011
I was shocked to see such a negative review of Dr. Harmon on this site and I must say that this could not be farther from the truth. I have seen Dr. Harmon for more than ten years and couldn't be more satisfied. She delivered two of my children and was with me the entire way. I am not sure if I have ever met a more caring and compassionate doctor. She is understandably in high demand so it can be difficult to get an appointment right away but she is very accomodating and thoughtful. I highly recommend her.

December 30th, 2010
Doctor Harmon is increasingly more money hungry, and less caring about patients as the years go on... could be the growing malpractice suits or the fact she just does not care. Would not recommended her to even my most evil of enemies.

July 22nd, 2017