A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elizer Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elizer Lim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elizer Lim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Lim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elizer S Lim MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elizer S. Lim practice?
- Dr. Elizer Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Elizer Lim practices Internal Medicine near Cranford, NJ.
See Cranford Internists.