A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elka Eisen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elka Eisen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elka Eisen, FAAD, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Eisen graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Eisen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elka Rafaella Eisen FAAD and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Elka R. Eisen practice?
- Dr. Elka Eisen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elka Eisen practices Dermatology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Oro Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Dermatologists.