Dr. Elke Lorensen MD Patient Reviews

• 1 patient rating
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 12th, 2013
Bipolar anorexic psychotic doctor by her own admission
We were stunned by dr lorensens rudeness and cold beady eyes. She did a consultative exam for social security admin. at IMA in Syracuse. She tried to force my representative out of the room after slamming down her pencil and becoming very angry. I've been very sick a long time and outbursts like that upset me. My friend was only trying to be helpful.I suppose dr lorensen didn't want any witnesses. She used no instruments at all to measure anything yet found me not disabled. She can be found online talking about her bipolar and her anorexia and her dominatrix fantasy. How can a judge accept this doctors opinion if she has a problem with her own body image. She denies others disability by her twisted opinion while she herself has been on disability. I think she may have gained a few pounds since her picture online was taken. Still our experience with elke lorensen was disturbing enough that we looked her up afterward. I would advise it if you are considering her. I am surprised to see her listed as a surgeon after she said she lost her license for psychosis.