A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elkin Estrada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elkin Estrada is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elkin Estrada, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Transfusion Free Medicinesurgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Estrada graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Estrada has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Health Services
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elkin O Estrada MD is a male Nephrologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Elkin O. Estrada practice?
- Dr. Elkin Estrada has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elkin Estrada practices Nephrology near Providence, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Lincoln, RI and Pawtucket, RI.
See Providence Nephrologists.