Dr. Ella Faktorovich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ella Faktorovich?

March 24th, 2012

Amazing vision!

I wore contacts and glasses for over 20 years. Now I can see perfectly. Dr. Faktorovich did an incredible job. She performed Intralasik surgery on my eyes, and now my vision is better than 20/20. The process was pretty straight forward. I came in for a consultation where i was found to be a good candidate. I picked the date and financed the operation with Care Credit (interest free). I week later I had my surgery. It was painless. There was some uncomfortable pressure for a few seconds. Other than that I did not feel anything. I had it done in the morning and took a nap for a couple of hour after. When I woke up I. Ould see!

March 10th, 2012

Thank you Pacific Vision!!!

My brother had a procedure at Pacific Vision Institute. He couldn't stop raving about them and he's so picky, picky. I've been wearing contacts since I was 17 and I was getting jealous of how well he could see. So I went to check them out. This office is quite impressive. They've got all the latest gizmos, plus they have photos of all these eye doctors who had their eyes done there. I had lasik with dr. Faktorovich. I love it. I'm even more ecstatic than my brother. Him and I are constantly competing now to see who can see better :)

February 28th, 2015