A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ella Remenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ella Remenson, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ella Remenson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Coronary Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Remenson graduated from Moscow Medical Academy Named After I.M. Sechenov. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Remenson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ella Igorevna Remenson MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ella I. Remenson practice?
- Dr. Ella Remenson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ella Remenson practices Internal Medicine near Delray Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boynton Beach, FL.
See Delray Beach Internists.