Dr. Ella Remenson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ella Remenson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 11th, 2017

Thorough and compassionate

Dr. Remenson really invests time with her patients to understand their problems. She's extremely thorough in her analysis and ensure her medical recommendations are supported by evidence over time. She's an excellent physician.

August 23rd, 2016

Finally found someone to trust!

Incredible doctor! I don't usually leave reviews but think its necessary after my most recent visit. Dr. Remenson is direct and to the point. She's the only doctor that made me be accountable to eating badly and not exercising. Trust me, I didn't want to hear it a few months back but once I started listening, I life changed for the BETTER! Not only is Dr. Remenson brilliant, she has a staff that is top notch! I cannot say enough about this practice. Dr. Remenson and her staff should be the poster child for how a medical office should be ran.

July 11th, 2016

Highly Rated Doctor

Dr. Ella Remenson is very caring. She takes time to talk to you and is thorough in her exam. She recommended nutritional changes that other doctors I have seen do not do. I highly rate her to everyone.

August 15th, 2015

A VERY CARING AND PROFFESIONAL PHYSICIAN

My wife and I are patients of Dr. Remenson and find her to be a most caring, thoughtful, compassionate and extremely professional doctor. She carefully listens, evaluates and perhaps after certain testing evaluates your needs to arrive at a medical plan that is appropriate for you. We feel one of her attributes is she listens to the patient and whatever her conclusion, is in the very best interest of the patient

July 10th, 2015

Outstanding Medical Doctor

Dr. Remenson is my physician. I think she is a great medical doctor and a real advocate for my health. She is a super friendly lady and I enjoy seeing her. Her staff assistant Nicky is outstanding and super friendly. Dr. Remenson's appointment staff are on the ball.

March 31st, 2015

Great doctor

Dr. Remenson had noticed something in my blood test, which with more testing led to an early diagnosis of a condition. Thank you Dr. Remenson!

March 20th, 2015

This is the closest thing to a medical experience which is perfect in every way. I am very thankful for Dr. Remenson and her staff.

January 3rd, 2015

Super doctor

Never wait more than several minutes; the office is well organized and well appointed. Many rooms have beautiful artwork by Dr. Ella Remenson herself. She is kind, listens attentively, does not hurry, covers all the bases, explains alternatives, diagnoses corectly. I highly recommend her.

January 1st, 2015

For many years I've been troubled by imbalanced hormones. Dr. Rememson has the patience and experience to help me through this very difficult challenge. She listens to my concerns and takes into consideration my health goals and my desired level of activity. Her staff is professional, courteous, and discrete. So happy I found this practice!

December 29th, 2014

Terrible experience. I was given the wrong prescription and diagnosis for x-rays I was to take. The Lab had to call the office while I waited, and when I complained to the Office Manager, she told me Dr. Remensen said I should not come back. I have never been treated like this from any physician. This is a horrible office.

December 23rd, 2014

Absolutely Wonderful!!

I'm not sure what these previous "reviewers" are referring too (with all her great reviews, I would take the neg. ones with a grain of salt. Clearly someone who is "name" calling people is not someone who's opinion I would think highly of-Just saying). I've been a patient of this practice for about 4 years. Dr. Remenson is absolutely amazing! Its nice to walk into a doctors office and see the same smiling friendly faces time and time again. I have never had a bad experience with her or her staff or even witnessed a bad situation while in the waiting room. There is a wait sometimes but emergencies happen. I've always been able to see her the same day when I've been sick. I have referred by multiple people to see her and I will continue to do so.

August 9th, 2013