Family Practitioner

10001 S Eastern Ave
Ste 210
Henderson, NV 89052
702-837-4397
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Absolutely the worst  |  show details
by Former patient on Apr 22nd, 2013

The staff is bad, they talk about patients while the waiting area is full of patients awaiting to be called. Some of the staff members are very rude, incompetent and condescending. The waiting time is long, over an hour most of the times. I had a mammgraphy and the results came back abnormal and the doctor never took the time to call and explain what was wrong instead she sent a man, (the clerk who makes the appointments at her office) to call me. He had no idea what was going on and could not explaint anything, I asked for the doctor to call me but she never bother called. It looks like this doctor does not really care about the patients, she has no idea about what professionalism is and has no idea of what patients go tru when they are told that there is something wrong with the test results If you ever go to her do not expect her to listen to your lungs, your heart or to take any pulses, she greets you and seats by the computer and writes and talks to you for a brief period of time. I really do not know what she writes in the computer because there is no examination, Physical examination of the patient is not important for her so do not expect to be examined by her. Needless to say, I dropped this bad doctor before a catastrophe happens.

Jun 7th, 2012

I am not happy at all with Dr. Pingol. I had gone out of town and lost my luggage, and all perscription medication that was in it. I called to see if she could help me and refill my medication early for me, and she did. But then she turned around and cancelled my perscription! Saying I violated the contract and filled my medication too early! How is that fair? Needless to say, I will NOT be doing business with this crazy woman ever again..

|  Excessive 1-2 HOUR Wait Time Every Time  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

Things to Consider before choosing to be treated by Dr. Pingol although she is an excellent doctor & true professional:1. Whether you arrive in advance or on time for your pre-booked appointment (in advance of 6 months)... EXPECT A LONG WAIT to be seen by Dr. Pingol personally for it is an Excessive 1-2 HOUR Wait Time WITHOUT EXCEPTION... each and every time for the past 4-5 years.2. Rude, unprofessional Office Staff can be heard "gossiping & making fun of patients" while other patients are seated in waiting room.3. It is often difficult to get a response from Dr. Pingol &/or staff after leaving a phone message inquiry &/or follow-up message for her, inclusive of a RX request or needed referral.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
by BluRaven on May 28th, 2009

She's great! She remembers me every time I go to see her and I always feel like she really cares about me and my health concerns. The office staff are usually friendly and professional. I don't normally have to wait long to see her or to get an appointment. The office is always clean and looks well kept up. Her office is far away from me (completely other side of town) but she is well worth the extra miles in my opinion.

by KimberlyC on Apr 13th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr Pingol is a wonderful doctor, very thorough and attentive. She is an excellent doctor and I recommend her to anyone =)

|  Horrible!  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2008

Stay away!

|  Find someone better!  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2008

I went in for pain in my neck that spread to my arm and she made me get lumbar and thorassic MRIs (which are really expensive) instead of starting with the obvious cervical MRI, which revealed herniated discs. Cost me my entire Health Savings Account plus out of pocket expenses. I sensed that she didn't care. Seemed like she cares about the paycheck more. Dropped her like a bad habit.

Aug 28th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Excellent Doctor!... This doctor does not leave all the work to the med techs, she personally gets to know her patients really well to provide them with better quality care. She is willing to listen to the patient's concern and not ignore their needs. The

Apr 17th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Wonderful Care: Wonderful care. I left her and I am sorry I did. I am now going back to her if she will take me back. I think she will she cares about her people. I am disabled. She takes care of us.Thank You Doctor.