A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellawese Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellawese Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sienna Hospital
- Renaissance Hospital Dallas Inc
- John Peter Smith Health Networ, Fort Worth, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellawese Yvonne Smith MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellawese Y. Smith practice?
- Dr. Ellawese Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellawese Smith practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Anesthesiologists and Garland Pain Management Doctors.