A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elleda Ziemer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elleda Ziemer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elleda Ziemer, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziemer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ziemer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elleda Claire Ziemer DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elleda C. Ziemer practice?
- Dr. Elleda Ziemer has 1 office location.
Dr. Elleda Ziemer practices Family Medicine near Salisbury, MD.
See Salisbury Family Physicians.