A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Altenburg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Altenburg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Altenburg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Altenburg graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Altenburg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Marie Altenburg MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Altenburg practice?
- Dr. Ellen Altenburg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Altenburg practices Pediatrics near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Pediatricians.