A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Andrae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Andrae is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Andrae, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrae graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Andrae has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Louise Ulrika Andrae MD is a female Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen L. Andrae practice?
- Dr. Ellen Andrae has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Andrae practices Neurology near Newberg, OR.
See Newberg Neurologists.