A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Andrae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Andrae, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrae graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Andrae has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andrae accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen L. Andrae practice?
Dr. Ellen Andrae practices Neurology near Newberg, OR.
See Newberg Neurologists.