A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Andrews, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Medical Center
- Methodist Med Center Of Oak Ridge
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andrews accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen Andrews practice?
Dr. Ellen Andrews practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Morristown, TN.
See Knoxville Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alena Andrews, Dr. Elaine Andrews, Dr. Eleanor Andrews, Dr. Eleanora Andrews, Dr. Eleanore Andrews, Dr. Elena Andrews, Dr. Elenora Andrews, Dr. Elinor Andrews