A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Ang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Ang is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Ang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ang graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Ang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sunnyside Community Hospital
- Kennewick General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Tan Ang MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen T. Ang practice?
- Dr. Ellen Ang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Ang practices Internal Medicine near Kennewick, WA.
See Kennewick Internists.