Dr. Ellen Ang Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Ang?

Dr. Ang has been my family doctor for 6 years

Posted on March 28th, 2013

I'm a 48 going on 49 year old active male. I exercise regularly but have had a few bad habits like occasional smoking and consuming alcohol. Other than that with the exercise and healthy eating I'm in good shape. I also no longer have the bad habits. I have always had good health, with very good to excellent results with my annual physicals. Yet I have had 2 health crisis situations in recent times, completely unrelated to smoking or alcohol that if not for Dr. Ang's diligence and experience I would likely not be here. She has been our family doctor for over 6 years, shortly after we moved to the area. We find her direct, no nonsense, professional demeanor to be positive. With her patient load, I am sure she is trying to be as efficient as she can, that does not leave a lot of time for small talk. When she has the time, we enjoy the superfluous chit chat. But when it comes down to the business of my health I appreciate and respect her professionalism and abilities. We've had the real friendly doctors that like to spend the appointment talking about their vacations and are always too willing to provide a subscription. Don't see Dr. Ang if your interested in fluff, see her if you want to see a Dr. interested in being.... your Dr. All Dr.'s are human too, the piling on of administrative and regulatory burdens along with the mandates, restrictions and ever growing ludicrous requirements have seriously eroded the operating environment that Dr.'s work in. Food for thought.

MGySgt USMC Ret.

Posted on January 24th, 2013

Dr. Ang is a cheerfull, friendly and compashionate provider. She is alway very professional in her manner yet has a demeanor that makes her seem like an old friend that you can trust. I have recommended her to two of my friends.

Posted on July 30th, 2012

To start, I almost always wait at least an hour or more, even when I ask the receptionist if she's running behind, they tell me. When Dr. Ang comes in I feel like she's in a huge hurry to get through my appointment so she can get to the next, she is definitely stuck in her computer, she'll do her exam roughly and I feel like she's annoyed that I'm there or that I'm trying to get unnecessary meds, when I just want to get a diagnosis. I'm not happy with my "care".

Posted on July 29th, 2012

Dr Ang is a very cold and uncaring dortor that would never make it in her own pratice. She speaks to you in a verythreating manner, her english is very poor. She knows nothing about her patient's even though she never gets out of the computer the entire time. Please find a real doctor, don't waste your time wirh her. First do no harm,!! She refuses to work with other doctors to help the patient. Is it because she knows the will know what a poor doctor she is?

Posted on March 17th, 2012

Dr. Ang is brash and cold with her patients. She often leaves the room during the middle of an exam. Worst of all she will not fill prescriptions for more than a month or two that anyone else will normally fill for a year so if you miss one of her monthly/bimonthly follow ups she insists on she cuts you off and you will end up missing your prescriptions and time from work to get a new appointment with a doctor that is caring and accommodating to their patients.

Best Doctor Ever

Posted on November 28th, 2010

Listens and spends time explaining her observations, solutions and options.Very pleased with Dr. Ang.

Posted on November 17th, 2008

The Doctor her self is fine but if you need to call the nurse or call the doctor forget it. I have called and left messages for the nurse to call me back and got nothing.

Posted on March 13th, 2015