A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Arch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Arch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arch
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Arch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Arch, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
Education & Awards
Dr. Arch graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Arch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - 400 East Campus
- Dixie Regional Medical Center - River Road Campus
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen M Arch MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Arch practice?
- Dr. Ellen Arch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Arch practices Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Saint George Geneticists.