Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Great doc for women of child-bearing age show details Great doc for women of child-bearing age
Jan 16th, 2015

Great doc for gals of child-bearing age. But women of advanced maternal age (perimenopausal and menopausal) may need to look further, as their care is ,IMO, a specialty within a specialty, thus requiring a physician who will look at all available treatment options for those suffering from symptoms associated with the change. Dr. Arendt's scope is limiting, in that regard.

Very kind and compassionate show details Very kind and compassionate
by Vina strugar on Mar 20th, 2013

She makes you feel at ease all the time,kind and straight to the point.Highly recommended.

Hard to get an appointment show details Hard to get an appointment
Oct 2nd, 2012

Was not able to see me for 3 months I even had to go onto a wait list. No happy might have to look at changing doctors.

Jul 8th, 2011

It was my second pregnancy and the first delivery had been very complicated, including two medical errors. Therefore, I was hesitant about the second pregnancy and who to choose as a doctor. I chose Dr. Arendt and could not be happier! She was very caring and professional and my recuperation from the c-section performed by her was really simple. I recommend Dr. Arendt and her office to all my friends!

Dec 15th, 2010

LOVE Dr Arendt - wouldn't want to go to anyone else!

Jun 22nd, 2010

Dr. Arendt took amazing care of my wife and daughter throughout the pregnancy and especially during delivery. She tried to honor my wife's wishes, but still made sure that both she and the baby were taken care of.

by Stephanie on Nov 19th, 2009

Dr. Arendt has delivered 5 of my 6 babies. She is EXCELLENT!

Arendt Ellen F Md - Associates In Women`s Care is willing to partner show details Arendt Ellen F Md - Associates In Women`s Care is willing to partner
by Citysearch User on Aug 18th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Arendt is a very flexible OBGYN in her practice and care style. She listens to her patients and is willing to support all different typ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Mar 10th, 2008

Dr Arendt has always been very personable, friendly, helpful and frank during the several years I've been seeing her. The office support staff are great, too!

Dec 24th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Arendt is great! I wouldn't go to anyone else.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jul 8th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Great OB/GYN: I had a great experience with Dr. Arendt when I went to see her for my pregnancy. She answered all my questions, was kind and understanding, and was great at my son's delivery. (I contribute the fact I barely tore to her!) Great doctor! I'm

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Apr 23rd, 2007

She is wonderful. Very helpful and very concerned about her patients.