A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Schaeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Schaeffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaeffer
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Schaeffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Schaeffer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaeffer graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Schaeffer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Beth Schaeffer MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen B. Schaeffer practice?
- Dr. Ellen Schaeffer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Schaeffer practices Allergy & Immunology near Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Syracuse, NY and Liverpool, NY.
See Syracuse Allergists.