A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Schaeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Schaeffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schaeffer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schaeffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Schaeffer, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schaeffer graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Schaeffer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- Crouse Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Beth Schaeffer MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen B. Schaeffer practice?
- Dr. Ellen Schaeffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Schaeffer practices Allergy & Immunology near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Allergists.