A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Baxter graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baxter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke`s Hospital
- Poh Medical Center
- Wood County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baxter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Baxter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen L. Baxter practice?
Dr. Ellen Baxter practices Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery near Maumee, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wauseon, OH and Bowling Green, OH.
See Maumee Otolaryngologists and Maumee Plastic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alena Baxter, Dr. Elaine Baxter, Dr. Eleanor Baxter, Dr. Eleanora Baxter, Dr. Eleanore Baxter, Dr. Elena Baxter, Dr. Elenora Baxter, Dr. Elinor Baxter