A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Beck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Beck, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beck graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Beck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Tri-City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Beck MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen Beck practice?
- Dr. Ellen Beck has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Beck practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Primary Care Doctors.