A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. R Bettigole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. R Bettigole is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bettigole
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bettigole Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. R Bettigole, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bettigole graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. R Ellen Bettigole MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. R E. Bettigole practice?
- Dr. R Bettigole has 2 office locations.
Dr. R Bettigole practices Psychiatry near Troy, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Troy Psychiatrists.