Dr. Ellen Blank Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Blank?

April 24th, 2017

Misdiagnosed FOR YEARS

Went to Dr. Blank for YEARS due to recalcitrant "acne" or "STUBBORN ACNE." I was on a myriad of treatments with her and it NEVER improved. I begged her to look into the situation further and expressed great concern over my skin. She insisted she was right for YEARS and claimed the acne, would, one day, "burn out" of my system (just go away with time). LO AND BEHOLD, I WAS CORRECT! I NEVER HAD ACNE. I was SUFFERING WITH ROSACEA and needed SPECIFIC creams to improve. HER CREAMS MADE MY SKIN WORSE, as a matter of fact. AFter years of no improvement and constant flair ups, I went to another doctor from Mt Sinai. He looked at my face and in FIVE MINUTES, diagnosed me with ROSACEA. I was immediately placed on proper medication- FINACEA. He told me I WOULD HAVE NEVER IMPROVED WITHOUT IT. I saw DR. BLANK FOR YEARS and she NEVER LISTENED TO ME and failed to recognize simple rosacea. Don't go to her!

September 23rd, 2014

Careful

Careful. Besides being very curt, she kicked the heck out of a melanoma situation i had some years ago. Something that should have been appropriately diagnosed and treated without much difficulty morphed to an extremely scary situation. Fortunately I was able to survive it. Careful there.

September 18th, 2012

PROFESSIONAL

I find Dr. Blank to be highly qualified for all skin disorders, I have had more than one including acne which she had cured she is always pleasant and caring.

August 22nd, 2012

The Best!

I've visited Dr. Blank several times and think the world of her. She is very thorough--and answers all my questions. She throws in extra tips and has given me samples for various skin conditions I have had. Very personable. Office staff is great too.

April 22nd, 2012

The Worst!

I went complaining of a very painful, infected cyst. I won't use the word examine, but she took less then thirty seconds to look. She insisted it was not infected. She quickly headed to the door, dismissing me.I said I can't believe there is no infection. I feel feverish and this cyst is inflamed and throbbing. She laughs and tells me I have the flu and I need to see a dr. Four days later, it burst. I call her office, the service tells me she is in her Bayonne office. I leave my info and five minutes later get a call back, from the same operator saying I need to go to the ER, that the dr wasn't in. This was good Friday. Luckily I went to a walk in, and of course had a really bad infection present. This dr prescribed antibiotics. Two weeks later, there is still an infection present.

April 6th, 2012