Dr. Ellen Blank MD Patient Reviews

3.8

September 23rd, 2014
Careful
Careful. Besides being very curt, she kicked the heck out of a melanoma situation i had some years ago. Something that should have been appropriately diagnosed and treated without much difficulty morphed to an extremely scary situation. Fortunately I was able to survive it. Careful there.

September 18th, 2012
PROFESSIONAL
I find Dr. Blank to be highly qualified for all skin disorders, I have had more than one including acne which she had cured she is always pleasant and caring.

August 22nd, 2012
The Best!
I've visited Dr. Blank several times and think the world of her. She is very thorough--and answers all my questions. She throws in extra tips and has given me samples for various skin conditions I have had. Very personable. Office staff is great too.

April 22nd, 2012
The Worst!
I went complaining of a very painful, infected cyst. I won't use the word examine, but she took less then thirty seconds to look. She insisted it was not infected. She quickly headed to the door, dismissing me.I said I can't believe there is no infection. I feel feverish and this cyst is inflamed and throbbing. She laughs and tells me I have the flu and I need to see a dr. Four days later, it burst. I call her office, the service tells me she is in her Bayonne office. I leave my info and five minutes later get a call back, from the same operator saying I need to go to the ER, that the dr wasn't in. This was good Friday. Luckily I went to a walk in, and of course had a really bad infection present. This dr prescribed antibiotics. Two weeks later, there is still an infection present.