Dr. Ellen Blye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Blye?

August 25th, 2014

Dr. Blye OK - horrible staff!

I have seen Dr. Blye for many years. She has been ok - not amazing, but I cannot complain. Her diagnosis are accurate and has kept me healthy for a long time. There have been many changes in the practice, they are not good. Her staff is new and RUDE as rude can be. They do not answer questions, they do not refer you, and if you ask for an appointment they ask you to wait forever! As much as I like Dr. Blye, I will have to change to a new practice where I am treated courtesously, it's not like I am getting the service for free.

January 27th, 2014

Excellent, efficient, caring

Dr. Blye has been my doctor for at least 25 years. I have found her responsive, willing to listen, accurate in her diagnoses, and open to trying first, less aggressive solutions which might involve less medication and more natural forms of care. Her staff did seem crowded and harried, but I always noticed new methods of organization and modernization which I found assuring. One of my regrets about moving to Hawaii is not having Dr. Blye as my primary care physician any more.

December 27th, 2013

Awful, staff is rude and nurses and Pas argumentative and not helpful. Dr. Blye didn't even examine me, they are not thorough, I have never been spoken to in any doctors office the way I have been treated there, will never go there again,

August 6th, 2013

Horrible experience

I started seeing Dr. Blye because she took my insurance, was close to my work and my co-workers have been seeing her as well. I had a horrible experience with her. She is absolutely not helpful. I asked her many questions about menopause but the answers I've always received were "shouldn't but maybe". I don't want to see a doctor to receive might, may, should, maybe answers for every question. I can have the same luck using Google Search. She is also never at that office, she had a nurse do my physical, and can't give an answer to any of my questions. On top of that they've mixed up my blood work - I received a call from the office to come in to do my blood work, I came in and asked if it is possible to ask Dr. Blye to include one more test in my blood work, the receptionist/nurse told me she confirmed with the dr. and took 6 vials of blood. Next day I receive a call from the office stating that no blood work was needed and dr. wouldn't approve the tests. This is after THEY called me and double checked with the dr. !!!! I wouldn't recommend anyone going to this doctor. In fact, several of my co-workers already discontinued seeing her prior to my experience (should've listen to them).

July 25th, 2012

She is the very best doctor I have ever had

I have been Dr. Blye's patient for a very long time. She is straightforward, open,takes as much time as is needed with you and never makes you feel rushed or dismissed. I have told her she has to livea good long life because I know I can't replace her.I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a really excellent and caring doctor.

October 31st, 2011

Dr. Blye will send you to another M.D. for a second opinion. You can question her about a diagnose and she will respond reasonably. Many MD,s will take insult if they are questioned.

September 28th, 2011

If you are looking for a new doctor, keep looking

They discourage you from getting an appt with the doctors, and always try to push you to see an RN. The RNs are terrible, looking up stuff online right in front of you and sending you around to see specialists. I spent probably an hour and half in the lobby today, and got less then 5 minutes total with the RN. If they spend 5 min per patient, did 15 patients get seen while I was waiting?? Not a chance. What are they doing?

January 5th, 2011

Dr Ok but nurses and staff are not

She is cold, aloof and stares at the screen. Nurses are only semi-competent at best. Holiday weekend - no voicemail, no answering svc, no internet appts. No email contact ever. Office now run like a factory with barely room for patients to sit. Stood up by a nurse after waiting 1 hour, after being told on arrival will be seen shortly. Past nurse unable to diagnose appendicitis. How much can be forgiven?

October 12th, 2010

Excellent Care

Dr. Blye has treated me fairly aggressively, and with consummate care. She is unafraid to take natural remedies into consideration and pair those options with traditional methods in order to come to the best treatment possible.

January 12th, 2009

Dr. Blye is just plain wonderful

Caring, smart and her staff is wonderful, too.

July 20th, 2017