A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Brooks is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Brooks, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Postpartum Depression
- Psychotic Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Brooks has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen F. Brooks practice?
Dr. Ellen Brooks practices Psychiatry near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Psychiatrists.