Dr. Ellen Brown MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Saint Cloud, MN

February 21st, 2016
Dissapointed
My husband and I were very disappointed and disheartened by our experience with Dr.Brown. Not only was she short with us, cold and completely indifferent to our reasons for being at the hospital that night, but she also could have cared less that we were 2 1/2 hours from home. We will never stop at this hospital again.

August 15th, 2015
Best Doctor Ever
Best doctor I have ever had. I hate that she moved.

April 3rd, 2014
My pregnant wife who is currently going to Dr Ellen Brown's office for treatment is very unhappy with this doctor's office due to very poor customer service, poor communication, and getting the run around. Dr Ellen Brown is new but she has been telling my wife one thing and Dr Newman is stating otherwise. For example Dr Ellen Brown told my wife that she has now become a diabetic and Dr Newman said no my wife is not a diabetic. My wife using a blood glucose test meter 4 times a day and every time the blood test results are within normal limits. Also Dr Ellen Brown is sending my wife to Duke for an ultrasound regarding my wife's pregnancy and my wife doesn't even have a doctor at Duke. Dr Ellen Brown works at OB GYN Associates of Danville located on Holbrook St in Danville, VA. Dr Ellen Brown also had my wife sent to Danville hospital for an ultrasound because her office's ultrasound clerk couldn't find a heartbeat but yet the Danville hospital found the baby's heartbeat within 3 seconds. This doctor's office told my wife that our bill after our baby is born will cost us $900.00 and then turned around and said that we will not owe anything. We were told by this office that we only owe $250 at Danville hospital at the time of the delivery of our baby. We still get bills in the mail from this office after this office lied to us. The nurses at this office can't even draw blood. My wife has to get LabCorp to draw her blood. My wife had a 11:00 am at Dr Ellen Brown's office this week and finally the doctor arrived at my wife's exam room an hour later. Very bad customer service and patient care. We notified the better business bureau and the Virginia Board of Medicine. Dr Ellen Brown accepts new patients then pushes them away to other doctors. Bad patient care.

June 14th, 2012
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Brown took care of me during my first pregnancy. I could not have asked for a better doctor; it always felt like I was visiting a friend and not going to the doctor. I am very sad that she left her former practice because I really want her to take care of me during my future pregnancies.