A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Buchbinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Buchbinder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buchbinder
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buchbinder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Buchbinder, MD, PC is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchbinder graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Buchbinder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Out of State Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Maud Buchbinder MD and PC is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Buchbinder practice?
- Dr. Ellen Buchbinder has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Buchbinder practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Allergists and New York Internists.