A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Buchbinder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Buchbinder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Buchbinder, MD, PC is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buchbinder graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Buchbinder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
- Out of State Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buchbinder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans