A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Burkett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Burkett is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Burkett, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkett graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Burkett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Marie Burkett MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Burkett practice?
- Dr. Ellen Burkett has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ellen Burkett practices Internal Medicine near Highlands Ranch, CO.