A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Chajson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Chajson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chajson graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Chajson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Sue Chajson MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen S. Chajson practice?
- Dr. Ellen Chajson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Chajson practices Internal Medicine near Kendall Park, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somerset, NJ.
See Kendall Park Internists.