A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Chan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chlamydia Infections
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Holter monitoring
- Marfan Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Chan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Chan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen Chan practice?
- Dr. Ellen Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Chan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Pediatric Specialists.