A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chan
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Chan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Chlamydia Infections
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Holter monitoring
- Marfan Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Chan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Chan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen Chan practice?
- Dr. Ellen Chan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Chan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians and San Francisco Cardiologists.