A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Chen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Chen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Signature Hlthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen C. Chen practice?
Dr. Ellen Chen practices Pediatrics near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Bridgewater, MA and Braintree, MA.
See Brockton Pediatricians.