Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ellen Chung
Dr. Ellen Chung, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with another office in Washington, DC. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology. Dr. Chung is affiliated with Walter Reed Army Medical Center and Walter Reed Army Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ellen Chung has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Pediatric Radiology
Pediatric radiologists specialize in using x-rays, MRIs, CT scans and ultrasounds to help provide the most accurate diagnosis to your child as possible. After they receive the image results, they work with your family physician or other specialist...
Dr. Ellen Chung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Dennis Scurry Jr
Diagnostic Radiology, Addiction Medicine, Radiology
Washington, DC 0.86 mi41
Dr. Asante Dickson
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Takoma Park, MD 1.59 mi16
Dr. Harvey Esrov
Takoma Park, MD 1.59 mi39