Dr. Ellen Crowe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Crowe?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 6th, 2013

Emergency Room Patient - April 2013

I am a 42 year old male hospital phobic. I have a family with a long history of cancer and after a self examine and some (what I thought] clear symptoms walked into my local ER and met with Dr. Crowe. Her demeanor was not only calm but extremely professional . She shrugged off my phobias performed an examine and provided a diagnosis in about 5 minutes. She was insightful and unbelievably human and approachable. I'm not sure why this site is providing reviews except maybe as a rating system because Dr.Crowe maintains a private practice. If you have a medical condition or believe you might have a medical condition and are looking for someone who won't treat you as a number...then all I can say when the circumstances warranted that kind of treatment (I was an uninsured non-paying er client) I got focused compassionate care.

February 22nd, 2013

Client

These guys are amazing!! I call them Angels on earth! I have called on them for something as small as an itch on my leg to a 2:00 in the morning migraine that wouldn't go away. Both times I was left with 100% satisfaction. They provided a prescription for the leg itch and it was gone within days. Same thing with the migraine, they gave me a shot for the pain and the next day I was so much better. I don't have insurance, so for me this just works. It's SO unbelievably convenient which is so important. I have been stuck at emergency rooms for hours before the doctor will even look at me. These guys will come right away and help you out with any of your medical needs. Plus, they are super friendly and knowledgeable. I HIGHLY recommend them. I plan on using them for years to come. They are AWESOME!!

February 15th, 2013

An awesome doctor!

Dr. Crowe is amazing. She is professional, sweet, thorough and patient. She was my grandmothers' doctor when she was on hospice care, and she treated her so well. She was so respectful and helped make her last few months with us as comfortable and peaceful as possible. She also makes house calls, which is just amazing! We could not be more grateful that we found Dr. Crowe!! She is just great!

August 12th, 2012

a real house call doctor, like in the old days

Dr. Crowe comes to us when we need her - and we can text or email her questions anytime, and she gets right back to us!

April 17th, 2015