A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Czajka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Czajka, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Czajka graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Czajka has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Marie Czajka MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Czajka practice?
- Dr. Ellen Czajka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Czajka practices Diagnostic Radiology near Latham, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Castleton On Hudson, NY and Albany, NY.
See Latham Radiologists.