A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Czajka, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Czajka graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Czajka has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Czajka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Czajka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Czajka practice?
Dr. Ellen Czajka practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Latham, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Oneonta, NY and Albany, NY.
See Latham Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alena Czajka, Dr. Elaine Czajka, Dr. Eleanor Czajka, Dr. Eleanora Czajka, Dr. Eleanore Czajka, Dr. Elena Czajka, Dr. Elenora Czajka, Dr. Elinor Czajka