A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Delmoro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Delmoro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Delmoro graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Delmoro has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Delmoro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance