A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Delmoro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Delmoro graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Delmoro has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Virtua-W Jersey Health Sys-Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Delmoro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Delmoro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen C. Delmoro practice?
Dr. Ellen Delmoro practices Pediatrics near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Southampton, PA.
See Sewell Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alena Delmoro, Dr. Elaine Delmoro, Dr. Eleanor Delmoro, Dr. Eleanora Delmoro, Dr. Eleanore Delmoro, Dr. Elena Delmoro, Dr. Elenora Delmoro, Dr. Elinor Delmoro