A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen DelMoro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen DelMoro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 40 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cerebral Palsy
- Eating Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. DelMoro graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. DelMoro has 11 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen C DelMoro MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ellen C. DelMoro practice?
- Dr. Ellen DelMoro has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ellen DelMoro practices Pediatrics near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Southampton, PA.
See Sewell Pediatricians.