A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Deutsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Deutsch, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deutsch graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Deutsch has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deutsch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan