A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Deutsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Deutsch, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deutsch graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Deutsch has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Sue Deutsch MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen S. Deutsch practice?
- Dr. Ellen Deutsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Deutsch practices Otolaryngology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Otolaryngologists.