A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Deutsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deutsch
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deutsch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Deutsch, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deutsch graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Deutsch has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Sue Deutsch MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen S. Deutsch practice?
- Dr. Ellen Deutsch has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Deutsch practices Otolaryngology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Otolaryngologists.