A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Drexler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Drexler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Drexler, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drexler graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Drexler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drexler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen D. Drexler practice?
Dr. Ellen Drexler practices Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.