A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Drexler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Drexler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Drexler, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drexler graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Drexler has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Diane Drexler MD is a female Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen D. Drexler practice?
- Dr. Ellen Drexler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Drexler practices Neurology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Neurologists.