A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Duncan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Duncan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Duncan has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Boyle Duncan MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen B. Duncan practice?
- Dr. Ellen Duncan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Duncan practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists and San Antonio Pain Management Doctors.