A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Dutta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Dutta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dutta
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dutta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Dutta, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dutta graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Dutta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen J Dutta MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen J. Dutta practice?
- Dr. Ellen Dutta has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Dutta practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Addison, TX.
See Waltham Allergists and Waltham Internists.