A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Dutta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Dutta is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Dutta, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dutta graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Dutta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dutta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ellen J. Dutta practice?
Dr. Ellen Dutta practices Internal Medicine, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, General Practice, and Sports Medicine near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Addison, TX and Boston, MA.
See Waltham Internists, Waltham Allergists, Waltham General Practitioners, and Waltham Emergency Physicians.