A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Dutta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Dutta is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Dutta, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dutta graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Dutta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen J Dutta MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen J. Dutta practice?
- Dr. Ellen Dutta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Dutta practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Waltham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Addison, TX and Boston, MA.
See Waltham Allergists and Waltham Internists.