Dr. Ellen Early Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Early?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Early?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 9th, 2017

Doesn't have compassion or people skills so she is in the wrong line of work.

Total lack of bedside manner, which is very important in cancer care. I can't speak for anyone else but my experience has been a disaster. I have given her 2 years of chances because she is very knowledgeable and I was afraid to try a new doctor. However my visits with her have become so stressful. She is unprofessional and doesn't give her patients any credit for having a brain or knowing how their body feels. She argues and discounts peoples feelings . She has not addressed any of my additional health problems from the cancer in the last 24 months. She has to be right about everything and is rude. Patients deserve respect and to be heard.

April 18th, 2016

I owe her my life! Excellent care provided during my cancer treatment. Wonderfully witty. Extremely competent and caring physician.

November 24th, 2015

Excellent Physician

It is my belief that Dr. Early, by her very quick diagnosis of my condition may have saved my life. I am extremely impressed and indebted to her for her knowledge and wealth of experience.

November 10th, 2015

Patient

Ellen Early was my oncologist after she ignored my horrific diarrhea for three months discounting it as due to chemo. I took it upon myself to be the doctor and went to a GI not from Morristown and I had a severe bacterial infection. She never acknowledged it. Now I'm fighting shortness of breathe and again the classic it's the chemo. Well it's heart damage. Never again..it is impossible to get appts with her. She is either out of town or too busy!

October 6th, 2015

Don't go here

She shoul not be treating patients. Maybe research, but not patioents. She is not a caring person.

February 5th, 2013

Patient's wife

Dr. Early is proficient, knowlegeable, to the point and an extraordinarily good diagnostician. Although she has a lot of patients, she somehow manages to make you feel that your case is special to her. I would recommend Dr. Ellen Early to anyone I really care about.

January 16th, 2011

A caring and knowledgable Doctor

From the very first visit with Dr. Early taking care of our Mother to my personal visits with her during breast cancer; I have found her to be an excellent Doctor. She is most caring and knowledgeable; she listens to her patients and spends as much time as needed. When it is your appointment ... it is just that .... your appointment. Dr. Early is focused on your needs. Wish she took patients as a primary Doctor too.

September 10th, 2010

Exceptional Doctor

Dr. Early is an exceptional Docor. She truly cares for her patients. She spends as much time as needed; you are never rushed. Dr Early is fre and ocused on her patient and invites the patient to bring forth any issues or concerns for discussion. I feel very blessed to have Dr. Earl as my oncologist. He professional background as well as her caring nature is recognized and appreciated.

July 20th, 2010

Disappointed

I was referred to Dr. Early by my primary physician. The consult was fine though distant. Dr. Early's manner leads one to believe that she has more important things going on than you. When I asked any questions, she was visibly annoyed and stopped the communication between the both of us. I'm sorry that I have to write this about a female physician but unfortunately Dr. Early seems to have many more irons in the fire than my health care. Sincerely, J.L.

April 5th, 2010

I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Dr. Early saved my life and continues to care for me. I interviewed 4 doctors and hospitals before choosing Dr. Early and staff and it was worth the search!

November 11th, 2009

The most highly competent oncologist at Morristown Memorial. Smart, determined and unrelenting in her quest to help her patients every step of the way.

November 1st, 2009

Dr. Early saved my life. She is an amazing, professional, incredibly caring doctor. She always made me feel that I was her priority - although I knew there was a room full of patients waiting for her attention. She guided me, and my family, through my chemotherapy and follow-up therapy. Five years later I am still blessed to be her patient.