Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 18th, 2016

I owe her my life! Excellent care provided during my cancer treatment. Wonderfully witty. Extremely competent and caring physician.

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
by C. Thomas Massey on Nov 23rd, 2015

It is my belief that Dr. Early, by her very quick diagnosis of my condition may have saved my life. I am extremely impressed and indebted to her for her knowledge and wealth of experience.

Patient show details Patient
Nov 10th, 2015

Ellen Early was my oncologist after she ignored my horrific diarrhea for three months discounting it as due to chemo. I took it upon myself to be the doctor and went to a GI not from Morristown and I had a severe bacterial infection. She never acknowledged it. Now I'm fighting shortness of breathe and again the classic it's the chemo. Well it's heart damage. Never again..it is impossible to get appts with her. She is either out of town or too busy!

Don't go here show details Don't go here
Oct 6th, 2015

She shoul not be treating patients. Maybe research, but not patioents. She is not a caring person.

Patient's wife show details Patient's wife
Feb 5th, 2013

Dr. Early is proficient, knowlegeable, to the point and an extraordinarily good diagnostician. Although she has a lot of patients, she somehow manages to make you feel that your case is special to her. I would recommend Dr. Ellen Early to anyone I really care about.

A caring and knowledgable Doctor show details A caring and knowledgable Doctor
Jan 16th, 2011

From the very first visit with Dr. Early taking care of our Mother to my personal visits with her during breast cancer; I have found her to be an excellent Doctor. She is most caring and knowledgeable; she listens to her patients and spends as much time as needed. When it is your appointment ... it is just that .... your appointment. Dr. Early is focused on your needs. Wish she took patients as a primary Doctor too.

Exceptional Doctor show details Exceptional Doctor
Sep 9th, 2010

Dr. Early is an exceptional Docor. She truly cares for her patients. She spends as much time as needed; you are never rushed. Dr Early is fre and ocused on her patient and invites the patient to bring forth any issues or concerns for discussion. I feel very blessed to have Dr. Earl as my oncologist. He professional background as well as her caring nature is recognized and appreciated.

Disappointed show details Disappointed
by J.L. on Jul 20th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Early by my primary physician. The consult was fine though distant. Dr. Early's manner leads one to believe that she has more important things going on than you. When I asked any questions, she was visibly annoyed and stopped the communication between the both of us. I'm sorry that I have to write this about a female physician but unfortunately Dr. Early seems to have many more irons in the fire than my health care. Sincerely, J.L.

I wouldn't recommend anyone else! show details I wouldn't recommend anyone else!
Apr 5th, 2010

Dr. Early saved my life and continues to care for me. I interviewed 4 doctors and hospitals before choosing Dr. Early and staff and it was worth the search!

Nov 10th, 2009

The most highly competent oncologist at Morristown Memorial. Smart, determined and unrelenting in her quest to help her patients every step of the way.

by Janet B on Nov 1st, 2009

Dr. Early saved my life. She is an amazing, professional, incredibly caring doctor. She always made me feel that I was her priority - although I knew there was a room full of patients waiting for her attention. She guided me, and my family, through my chemotherapy and follow-up therapy. Five years later I am still blessed to be her patient.

Dr. Early is truly a Godsend an angel walks the earth show details Dr. Early is truly a Godsend an angel walks the earth
May 18th, 2009

If ever you get stricken with Cancer, this is the doctor you must see.

an above average doc... show details an above average doc...
Mar 19th, 2009

We found Dr. Early to be professional and very knowledgeable....and very aware of the latest in cancer treatments. She never rushed us and spent time explainging and reveiwing all our options. She was not only an astute physician but a caring and compassionate professional.

Feb 27th, 2009