Dr. Ellen Early Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellen Early?

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Dr. Early is competent, professional, and capable. She is direct and very focused on the patient and their condition. She is intelligent, knowledgeable , and current with treatment, diagnosis and condition. I transferred care to her and was impressed with her familiarity with my case on the first visit. She certainly knew more about me than my previous physician. My records were tabbed and highlighted during our first meeting. She is open to questions and discussion; readily providing answers and explanations. I would highly recommend her.

Kindness

Posted on September 23rd, 2017

A beautiful human being and excellent doctor.

Doesn't have compassion or people skills so she is in the wrong line of work.

Posted on May 9th, 2017

Total lack of bedside manner, which is very important in cancer care. I can't speak for anyone else but my experience has been a disaster. I have given her 2 years of chances because she is very knowledgeable and I was afraid to try a new doctor. However my visits with her have become so stressful. She is unprofessional and doesn't give her patients any credit for having a brain or knowing how their body feels. She argues and discounts peoples feelings . She has not addressed any of my additional health problems from the cancer in the last 24 months. She has to be right about everything and is rude. Patients deserve respect and to be heard.

Posted on April 18th, 2016

I owe her my life! Excellent care provided during my cancer treatment. Wonderfully witty. Extremely competent and caring physician.

Excellent Physician

Posted on November 24th, 2015

It is my belief that Dr. Early, by her very quick diagnosis of my condition may have saved my life. I am extremely impressed and indebted to her for her knowledge and wealth of experience.

Patient

Posted on November 10th, 2015

Ellen Early was my oncologist after she ignored my horrific diarrhea for three months discounting it as due to chemo. I took it upon myself to be the doctor and went to a GI not from Morristown and I had a severe bacterial infection. She never acknowledged it. Now I'm fighting shortness of breathe and again the classic it's the chemo. Well it's heart damage. Never again..it is impossible to get appts with her. She is either out of town or too busy!

Don't go here

Posted on October 6th, 2015

She shoul not be treating patients. Maybe research, but not patioents. She is not a caring person.

Patient's wife

Posted on February 5th, 2013

Dr. Early is proficient, knowlegeable, to the point and an extraordinarily good diagnostician. Although she has a lot of patients, she somehow manages to make you feel that your case is special to her. I would recommend Dr. Ellen Early to anyone I really care about.

A caring and knowledgable Doctor

Posted on January 16th, 2011

From the very first visit with Dr. Early taking care of our Mother to my personal visits with her during breast cancer; I have found her to be an excellent Doctor. She is most caring and knowledgeable; she listens to her patients and spends as much time as needed. When it is your appointment ... it is just that .... your appointment. Dr. Early is focused on your needs. Wish she took patients as a primary Doctor too.

Exceptional Doctor

Posted on September 10th, 2010

Dr. Early is an exceptional Docor. She truly cares for her patients. She spends as much time as needed; you are never rushed. Dr Early is fre and ocused on her patient and invites the patient to bring forth any issues or concerns for discussion. I feel very blessed to have Dr. Earl as my oncologist. He professional background as well as her caring nature is recognized and appreciated.

Disappointed

Posted on July 20th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Early by my primary physician. The consult was fine though distant. Dr. Early's manner leads one to believe that she has more important things going on than you. When I asked any questions, she was visibly annoyed and stopped the communication between the both of us. I'm sorry that I have to write this about a female physician but unfortunately Dr. Early seems to have many more irons in the fire than my health care. Sincerely, J.L.

I wouldn't recommend anyone else!

Posted on April 5th, 2010

Dr. Early saved my life and continues to care for me. I interviewed 4 doctors and hospitals before choosing Dr. Early and staff and it was worth the search!