Dr. Ellen Ebert MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 30th, 2016
The best Doctor I have ever known
After almost 3 years of Doctors not being able to diagnose me, for a year I was treated for depression and for awhile I actually believed them. My life was a mess, 4-5 times in the hospital a year for weeks at a time. I finally found Dr Ebert. I feel like she saved my life. She never gave up, nor did she let me. She knew my pain was real, no matter how depressed you are you can't give yourself infections. Because of her years of experience and research she found I am one of the rare cases that are difficult to diagnose. But she did. I have never found any other Doctor in my life that really cares about their patients nearly as much as Dr Ebert.

February 19th, 2015
excellent!

December 31st, 2014
Dr Ebert is an excellent doctor she is very caring very very thorough and I feel such a wonderful person sense of compassion with her. I trust her a million percent and would recommend Dr. Ebert a million perrcent. she goes above and beyond she is for me. she will not stop until she finds the root of the problem or help for you, i cannot thank her enough.

June 23rd, 2014
outstanding doctor
She spent a great deal of time with me explaining my ailment and possible treatments. The medication worked better than any I had gotten from previous doctors. I was extremely pleased with my experience with Dr Ebert

September 28th, 2012
I had chronic diarrhea and went from doctor to doctor. Dr Ebert was the one who made the diagnosis and I am now well. She spent a long time with me getting details about my problem. I am very grateful to her.

January 31st, 2012
It was very hard to get an appointment with Dr Ebert because she is extremely busy. However, when I saw her she spent over 40 minutes with me going over my problems in detail. She gave me very useful tips which greatly relieved my problems. Other doctors I have seen gave me no help. It is worth the wait to see Dr Ebert.

October 14th, 2011
Dr Ebert was polite and professional, spending over 40 minutes with me. She promptly made the diagnosis. She responds to phone calls quickly. She is the best doctor I have seen.