A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Edens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edens
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edens Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Edens, MA, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Edens graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Edens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Lockard Edens MA and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ellen L. Edens practice?
- Dr. Ellen Edens has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Edens practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near West Haven, CT.
See West Haven Psychiatrists and West Haven Addiction Specialists.