A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Edens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edens
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Edens, MA, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Edens graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Edens has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Lockard Edens MA and MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ellen L. Edens practice?
- Dr. Ellen Edens has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Edens practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near West Haven, CT.
See West Haven Psychiatrists and West Haven Addiction Specialists.