Dr. Ellen Edgar, MD
Neurologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  show details
Sep 15th, 2014

Dr. Edgar is so thorough and really has an amazing bedside manner. I highly recommend her.

|  show details
by Kathy on Feb 11th, 2014

Hands down the best Neurologist I have seen! She took the time and effort to find where my pain was coming from and how to treat it. I have been to other neurologists who didn't take enough time and labeled my pain as "chronic back pain". After seeing Dr.Edgar, she discovered it was my disc and treated accordingly. Highly recommended you visit her when needed!

|  Thank you Dr. Edgar  |  show details
by Bethany G. on Feb 4th, 2014

I don't usually write reviews, but in this case i felt compelled to tell people about Dr. Ellen Edgar. I have been suffering for the past couple of months with refractory headaches and my friend recommended that I go see Dr. Edgar, who is her neurologist. We went over various treatment options that didn't involve more pills and she gave me an infusion at the office and i left feeling better the same day. The herbal daily supplements that she suggested I take to keep headaches away have been very helpful.

|  good and caring neurologist  |  show details
by Evelyn Rios on Jan 31st, 2014

The wait to see the doctor was a little long, but for good reason. Dr Ellen took her time reviewing my history and conducting the examination. She then took time to discuss possible treatments. A very thorough and caring doctor.

|  Great Doc!  |  show details
by Johnny F. on Dec 27th, 2013

came in for my initial visit a few weeks ago after leaving my old neurologist that was just terrible. Dr. Edgar was courteous, listened to what i had to say and didn't just rush through the examination. Great Doc!!