A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Eichler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Eichler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eichler graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Eichler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Marcia Eichler MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellen M. Eichler practice?
- Dr. Ellen Eichler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Eichler practices Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists.