A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Elias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Elias, Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elias
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Elias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Elias, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Developmental Disorders
- Growth Disorders
- Smith-Lemli-Opitz Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Elias graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Elias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
- The Childrens Hospital-Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Roy Elias MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Ellen R. Elias practice?
- Dr. Ellen Elias has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Elias practices Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Geneticists and Aurora Neurologists.