A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Elias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Elias, Professor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elias
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Elias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Elias, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Developmental Disorders
- Growth Disorders
- Smith-Lemli-Opitz Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Elias graduated from New York University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Elias has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Children's Hospital
- Children`s Hospital Boston
- The Childrens Hospital-Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Roy Elias MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.
- Where does Dr. Ellen R. Elias practice?
- Dr. Ellen Elias has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Elias practices Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Geneticists and Aurora Neurologists.