Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ellen Elias
Dr. Ellen Elias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Genetics and Neurology. Dr. Elias is affiliated with Children's Hospital Colorado on Anschutz Medical Campus, University of Colorado Hospital and Children`s Hospital Boston. Dr. Elias has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ellen Elias has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...