The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ellen Epstein
Dr. Ellen Epstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockville Centre, NY. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine and Pediatric Allergy. Dr. Epstein is affiliated with LIJ Medical Center, Long Island Jewish Hospital and South Nassau Communities Hospital. Dr. Epstein has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ellen Epstein has the following 3 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pediatric Allergy
A pediatric allergist and immunologist knows the immune system in and out and specializes in how your child’s immune system fights infections and outside invaders. Of course, this includes autoimmune diseases, asthma and pneumonia, but they...
Dr. Ellen Epstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville Centre, NY.
Dr. Maqsood Alam
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Rockville Centre, NY 0 mi26
Dr. Stewart Kaplan
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Rockville Centre, NY 0 mi41
Dr. Victor Dlugash
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Rockville Centre, NY 0 mi43