Allergist & Immunologist, Internist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Not a bone of compassion show details Not a bone of compassion
Dec 13th, 2014

Wasted 2 visits at 7 am on saturdays. Nothing was done for my son. Uninformative doctor and staff. The 4 yo had to wake up at 6 am and missed his piano lessons twice to be sent home twice because they never informed us properly on meds not to take prior and told us to give him singular when an. ENT recommended against it. Spoke to the Dr and she was not a compassionate health professional. Who makes a 4 yo wake up at 6 am on a cold 37 F weather to see her and only turn him away twice due to improper instructions and therefore could not perform the tests on him. Do not go to see this woman !

Rachel B. show details Rachel B.
by Anonymous on Sep 6th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

II have had allergies in the Spring and Fall for many years as well as severe eczema since I was a child. The past few years they have gotten remarka ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Expert Allergist show details Expert Allergist
Sep 4th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Ellen Epstein for the past three years. I am on allergy shots and they have definitely made a difference in my symptoms. I hardly need any more allergy medication. Dr. Epstein explained what my options were and I decided to try allergy injections. She was very honest about the time committment and the alternatives. In fact, when she explained the procedure, she encouraged me to think about it and get back to her. I really appreciated the way she handled it. In the past, I was put on shots by another allergist, but I really didn't know what i was getting into. She is also very different than the other allergist that I saw. She stays involved in your case and is always present when I get my shots. I most definitely reccommend Dr. Ellen Epstein

Aug 29th, 2012

I would highly reccommend Dr. Ellen Epstein as an allergist. She is very smart and cares about her patients. Her office staff is friendly and concerned and I imagine she would not tolerate anything else as she genuinely cares about her patients. She treated me for allergies with allergy shots and as she told me it would take about a year to feel better. Well, I decided to be patient and I cannot believe how much better I feel. I hardly need to take an antihistamine anymore! I have recommended her to my coworker who also had severe allergies and she was just as satisfied. She also is very nice and makes it a point to connect with her patients- even if I just come in for a shot. She always sticks her head in to say hello. I reccommend her highly.

Wonderful doctor show details Wonderful doctor
by Anonymous on Jan 19th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

I love Dr. Epstein. She accurately diagnosed and treated my problems and I feel better than ever. She really truly cares unlike other doctors these ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
asthma and allergies take a back seat show details asthma and allergies take a back seat
by mark glatman 9patient) on Sep 22nd, 2009

Dr. Epstein always greets patients with a warm "hello,how are you doing?" whether you are in the office area or the waiting room. She gets to know her patients and is very caring about how the life around them can affect their ailments. I have been going to her office now for ten years and consider just part of life's routine. An allergist can make a difference in how you feel each day of your life.

May 6th, 2009

excellent caring M.D. Great with kids and adults. Cured me when no one else could.