Dr. Ellen Esses MD Patient Reviews

January 13th, 2017
Horrible experience! Do NOT use this doctor

September 1st, 2016
Amazing
I love going to the office because everyone makes you feel welcomed and they actually know how to treat people. Dr Esses is an amazing doctor and has always been very considerate of her patients.

June 28th, 2016
So far, I LOVE her. I have had several miscarriages(10 to be exact) and even one abortion due to medical reasons. With this pregnancy she got me in right away and is doing everything she can to help me as I am extremely high risk. Every other dr is making me wait 3-5 weeks to see me due to my ovaries being covered in cysts and they want to wait for them to rupture. NOT Esses. She wants to see me immediate to start my care. So far a nurse has called back with in the hr to talk to me, and get information and check up. LOVE that!

November 10th, 2012
The Best OB !!

May 30th, 2012
Concerned resident
Worst experience a parent could ask for! Many of our friends had their first baby here, but not any others. Doctor has no compassion and is extremely cold. Nurses and doctors at the hospital were even concerned about the care we were getting. Sadly, I would not give a good recommendation to anyone to go here for these services.

August 27th, 2011
Aweful bedside manner and I over heard her laughing and joking about another patient while I was waiting. Office is freezing and the music is waaaaayyy to loud out front! Horrible experience!

August 17th, 2011
Highly Recommended
Dr. Esses made my pregnancy an amazing experience! She seems truly concerned with her patients and her current staff is excellent! I have heard a lot about her staff being rude a few years ago. She has gotten new staff and it's a blessing to have found her. I am one of the self-concious people who don't like going to the OBGyn but she was excellent and made me very comfortable. I have never had to wait long except for two emergency deliveries. Which you can't complain about cause you have to realize there will be people waiting on the day your baby is born. She can't help that...THAT'S WHAT SHE DOES! She is very caring and seems very concerned about you and your baby. Near the end of my pregnancy I called just about every day with some question or concern and they would help me over the phone or have me come in and check me! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! I will be going to her for my next delivery!

April 13th, 2011
Great Doctor
Although I have had a bit of a wait in her office in my opinion she is worth the wait. I also have to consider that a few of the times I had a long wait she was doing an emergency delivery at the hospital. If I was the one that needed the delivery I would want her there so I can't be upset about a wait in a case like that. I live over an hour from her office and the hospital she delivers at and I used her for both of my pregnancies. If I have any more I will see her again. She is super nice and very easy to talk to.

March 13th, 2011
will not DELIVER my next kid
When i was pregnant with my first kid i was induced. Dr. Esses came to check up on me and i was dialted to a 9 and she made me push. I ripped tremedously. While i was pushing she was on her iphone showing pics to the nurse of someone elses kid. NO LIE. My husband was coaching me through the whole delivery. Then 6 months after my family dr who i trust with my life diagnosed me with PCOS through blood work. When i went to see her to get ultra sound she was telling me there is no way i could have that... mins later i told her i've been treated for high testosterone and thyroid problems. Then she told maybe i spoke to soon. All she did was give me birth controls that made my cycle wack. I don't reccomend her to anyone. Also she is soooo busy delivering and seeing people your apt might be canceled. Also they don't calland remind you of your apt.

February 10th, 2011
TOTAL HEARTLESS BITCH

December 2nd, 2010
Dr. Esses has delivered two of my children and I will be going to her for my fourth. She has always givin me and my babies the best care possable.

November 5th, 2010