A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Fan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Fan is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Fan, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Fan MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ellen Fan practice?
- Dr. Ellen Fan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Fan practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.