A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Fan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Fan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellen Fan, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fan graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Fan MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ellen Fan practice?
- Dr. Ellen Fan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellen Fan practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Geriatric Doctors.