A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellen Faucett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellen Faucett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Faucett graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Faucett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Mat Su Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellen Dee Faucett DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ellen D. Faucett practice?
- Dr. Ellen Faucett has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellen Faucett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wasilla, AK.
See Wasilla Obstetricians & Gynecologists.